Technical Project ManagerReading Time: 2 minutes
No Magic, Just Logic
PureLogics is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for the organization and task creation of projects for our Core engineering team. This position is critical to the success of our group and ensures we are organized, transparent, and delivering quality solutions in a timely manner. The ideal candidate shall be a highly motivated individual with a proven record of success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project objectives, scope, requirements, and deliverables. Develop comprehensive project plans that include timelines, resource allocation, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Act as the primary point of contact for project stakeholders, including clients, executives, and other non-technical team members. Provide regular updates on project status, milestones, and potential risks.
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Use project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (whether in-sourced or outsourced, including web application frameworks and the development stack) for delivering the company’s services
- Predict and stay ahead of any technical inflection points that might significantly affect the company
- Identify potential project risks and develop strategies to mitigate them. Proactively address issues that may arise during the project lifecycle and adjust plans as needed.
- Define and enforce quality standards for project deliverables. Conduct regular reviews to ensure that the project meets these standards and that any issues are addressed promptly.
- Monitor project scope and ensure that changes are properly evaluated and documented.
- Prevent scope creep and manage change requests in a structured manner.
- Help the Sales team during the sales process through demos and answer the technological needs of prospects
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, and relevant communication. Ensure that information is accessible to all stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience in Agile
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Technical Skills
- Services-based company experience
- Software Background (Programming and Coding experience)
- Should have a good grip over WP CMS
- Solid understanding of WP Architecture
- address these items on a timely basis and update the Engineering Manager & Project Management group as needed
- 5+ Years (at least 2 years as TL/APM/PM)
PureLogics is a full services technology company with having presence in the USA, UAE, and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship toward a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Quarterly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts