Database AdministratorReading Time: < 1 minute
No Magic, Just Logic
PureLogics is looking for a Database Administrator.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting production database server issues
- Knowledge of administering, managing, and tuning databases.
- Experience with clustering and replication configuration in MySQL
- Should have a strong grasp on RDS
- Experience with database indexing, stored procedures, triggers, and views
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Strong understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act
- Strong ability to troubleshoot in a Linux environment
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) is a plus
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Be able to work under tight schedules,can effectively manage and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
DB replications Archiving Table partitioning RDS Knowledge of SQL & MySQL servers Unix and DBMS
- Min 3 Years
PureLogics is a full services technology company with having presence in the USA, UAE, and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship toward a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Quarterly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts